Adult Continuing Education
Register for Continuing Education courses by clicking on “Regular Tuition.” If you are a Gold Card Member, click on “Gold Card Member.” Type your Gold Card number in the Comments field when you check out.
To obtain a Gold Card, residents of District 211 who are 62 years of age or older must apply in-person at the District 211 Office (1750 S. Roselle Road in Palatine) Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., year-round. Gold Card Brochure/Information
By registering for a Continuing Education course, you do hereby stipulate and agree to indemnify and forever hold harmless High School District 211 against any and all claims arising out of your occupancy of the school.
*Spring 2022 Updates/Canceled Classes
- Canceled - Beginners Yoga | Tuesdays at PHS (1/18 - 4/19)
- Canceled - Beginning Jewelry (Metalsmithing) | Tuesdays at FHS (1/18 - 4/12)
- Canceled - Beginning Sign Language | Tuesdays at FHS (1/18 - 3/29)
- Canceled - Creative Digital Photography | Wednesdays at CHS (1/19 - 2/23)
- Canceled - Deep Stretching | Thursdays at CHS (1/20 - 4/14)
- Canceled - Mindfulness Fundamentals | Tuesdays at FHS (1/18 - 2/8)
- Canceled - Sewing with Knit Fabrics - 1, 2, 3! | Wednesdays at FHS (1/19 - 4/13)
- Canceled - Spanish I | Wednesdays at FHS (1/19 - 4/13)
- Canceled - Tap Dancing II | Wednesdays at CHS (1/19 - 4/13)
- Canceled - Yoga for Relaxation | Tuesdays at CHS (1/18 - 4/12)
Tuition and Refund Policy
The High School District 211 Continuing Education Program plans its expenses and bases its budget upon the full collection of tuition and fees. All fees are payable in advance and will not be refunded unless the class is canceled or a registrant withdraws in writing prior to the official start date of the class. Only refund requests received prior to the first class meeting will be honored unless the class has been canceled by the Continuing Education Office. We will not honor requests for refunds for a class that has begun.
Refund requests must be in writing and directed to the Continuing Education Office at the High School District 211 Administration Building. Course descriptions are designed to provide the prospective student with as much information about the class as possible. (Please note that food courses have different cancellation and refund policies as noted in course descriptions.) In-person refund requests may be made during the regular workday at the Continuing Education Office. Telephone refund requests will not be honored.