Adult Continuing Education Home
The High School District 211 Continuing Education department covers three main areas of learning for the community, with all of the programs conveniently offered in the evenings. An adult ESL program is offered for people looking to improve their English language skills. Also offered, is an Alternative High School program that allows adults to complete their missing high school credits and earn a District 211 diploma. Finally, High School District 211 operates one of the area’s longest-running continuing education programs. For 70 years, District 211 has provided learning opportunities for adult community residents who are looking to learn a new skill, gain knowledge in an unfamiliar subject, or simply enjoy a new experience. A sampling of the topics offered includes classes in the areas of business, computer skills, exercise, dance, gardening, and crafts.
• Are you interested in registering for an Adult Continuing Education Program?
- Please click HERE and fill out the form.
- You will be choosing a program and a date to come in person and test.
- Then you will fill out a long-form for registration
- On your testing date, you will be given a paper copy of this to make any changes or fill out any missing information.
*If you need more information on the classes being offered, you can go here and see an orientation on the right-hand side of the page https://adc.d211.org/Page/6663
Please click the links for Adult ESL and Alternative High School for those program details.