About Our Schools
High School District 211 has a long-standing tradition of providing outstanding educational opportunities for its students. Here are just some of the many reasons community members, students, parents, and staff can be proud of their District 211 schools.
- Conant High School – A Current Profile
- Fremd High School – A Current Profile
- Hoffman Estates High School – A Current Profile
- Palatine High School – A Current Profile
- Schaumburg High School – A Current Profile
- District 211 – A Current Profile
TAKE A LOOK AT …
- Conant High School
- Fremd High School
- Hoffman Estates High School
- Palatine High School
- Schaumburg High School
SCHOOL REPORT CARDS
School Report Cards were developed by the State of Illinois to provide information about academic performance and characteristics of students, faculty, instructional resources, and finances at the school, district, and state level. Report Cards are prepared by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) based on data received from and about schools at various points throughout the school year. According to Illinois School Code, School Report Cards are to be forwarded to the schools from ISBE and made available by the schools to their publics by October 31 each year. No information on the Report Card can be modified.