As an extension of Township High School District 211’s ongoing commitment to community partnerships and outreach, District 211 is pleased to offer Community Education sessions designed to help parents and community members learn about important matters of student and community wellness. Partnering with local agencies and organizations, District 211 has shared valuable information and helped raise awareness about the following topics, with additional topics to be announced:
- Vaping and e-Cigarettes (Español): March 14 at Palatine HS, 7:00 p.m.
- The Impact of Vaping and e-Cigarettes on Youth: Nov. 28 at Fremd HS, 7:00-8:30 p.m. and Dec. 6 at Schaumburg HS, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- School Safety: April 11, 2018 at Hoffman Estates H.S. Auditorium, and April 12, 2018 at Palatine H.S. Auditorium
- Mental Health Awareness: December 12, 2017 at Fremd H.S. Library
- Concussion Awareness Seminar: September 7, 2017 at Fremd H.S. Auditorium, and December 7, 2017 at Schaumburg H.S. Auditorium
- Understanding D211 Grading Improvements for Parents: August 16, 2017 at Palatine H.S. Media Center, and August 24, 2017 at Conant H.S. Media Center
- Distracted Driving and Personal Technology Safety: April 19, 2017 at Schaumburg H.S. Media Center
- SAT Information for Parents: January 25, 2017 at Fremd H.S. and February 1, 2017 at Schaumburg H.S.
- Mental Health Awareness: November 29, 2016 at Hoffman Estates H.S. and December 8, 2016 at Fremd H.S.
- Student Wellness, Drug Use and Abuse: May 19, 2016 at Conant H.S., November 9, 2016 at Fremd H.S., and November 16, 2016 at Palatine H.S. (Spanish-speaking