Meal Payment / MySchoolBucks
ONLINE MEAL PAYMENTS
MySchoolBucks is the meal payment system that allows parents to establish a prepaid account for their child’s meals using a credit or debit card online. Click on the link below to create an account for your child.
Through MySchoolBucks.com parents can:
- Pay for meals
- View account balances & transaction history
- Create low balance email alerts
- Set up automatic account replenishment
How do I Enroll?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app and register for your free account.
- Click “Sign Up Today” and create a user profile with your email address.
- Add your students using their school name, birth date, and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226
CHECK PREPAYMENT & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- District 211 cafeterias have computerized debit systems that allow parents to prepay for school food services. Students must use their student ID card to access their prepaid meal accounts in the cafeteria.
- Prepayments can be made by check or cash. Please complete a prepayment form (available below or in the cafeteria) and send it with a check or money order payable to District 211- Cafeteria. Checks may be given to the cashier in the cafeteria. Check payments require a minimum deposit amount of $5.00. An average student can be expected to spend $2.50 – $5.00 per day for lunch; breakfast service is also available.
- Check deposits are posted to your student account within one day of receipt of payment. Credit card payments are posted immediately upon receipt of payment.
REFUNDS & BALANCE TRANSFERS
Unused balances will roll over into the next school year for all returning students. Refunds and requests for balance transfer for students graduating or withdrawing is not automatic. Upon written request of a parent/guardian, unused meal funds may be refunded, transferred to another District 211 sibling, or donated to an economically disadvantaged student with a negative food service account balance.
Refunds in the amount of $10.00 or greater will be paid by check to the parent/guardian and mailed to the home address provided, regardless of the method of original payment. Refunds less than $10.00 will be paid in cash by the school cashier and must be processed in person. With the authorization of a parent/guardian, this cash refund can be made to a student. Refunds not requested within one year of graduation or transfer out of the District are forfeited.
Please email the Food Service Department at email@example.com to request a refund or a transfer of funds to a sibling. Include your student’s name, ID number, school and name & address for the check refund. For a sibling transfer, please include the name, ID number and school for each student.
Questions? Please email the Food Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847)755-6681.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.