Meal Payment / MySchoolBucks

  • MySchoolBucks Graphic  


    A complete breakfast costs $1.85 and lunch costs $2.60 - $3.35. Snacks and beverages are available for purchase.  All students must use their student ID card to access meal benefits and prepayment accounts.

    Credit card payments can be made using the food service payment system at If parents do not have a current MySchoolBucks account, they will need to set up a new account. Parents can view balances and transaction history, create low-balance email alerts, and set up automatic account replenishment. If you previously had an automatic payment scheduled, please review the status for this school year. All-District 211 account balances from the previous school year will roll over into the new school year. 


    Unused balances will roll over into the next school year for all returning students.  Refunds and requests for balance transfer for students graduating or withdrawing is not automatic.  Upon written request of a parent/guardian, unused meal funds may be refunded, transferred to another District 211 sibling, or donated to an economically disadvantaged student with a negative food service account balance. 

    Refunds in the amount of $10.00 or greater will be paid by check to the parent/guardian and mailed to the home address provided, regardless of the method of original payment.  Refunds less than $10.00 will be paid in cash by the school cashier and must be processed in person.  With the authorization of a parent/guardian, this cash refund can be made to a student.  Refunds not requested within one year of graduation or transfer out of the District are forfeited.

    Please email the Food Service Department at to request a refund or a transfer of funds to a sibling.  Include your student’s name, ID number, school and name & address for the check refund.  For a sibling transfer, please include the name, ID number, and school for each student.

     Questions?  Please email the Food Service department at or call (847)755-6681.

     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:
      U.S. Department of Agriculture
      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
      Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
    2. fax:
      (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
    3. email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.