Meal Payment / MySchoolBucks
ONLINE MEAL PAYMENTS
Please be aware of the following dates for Food Service Prepayment accounts:
- The last day the cafeteria will accept a check for a payment this school year is Friday, May 10, 2019.
- The last day to complete an online credit card payment for the summer is Friday, May 24, 2019. The credit card system will be unavailable during the summer.
- Check and cash prepayments will be accepted during summer school in the cafeteria.
Beginning July 18, 2018:
MySchoolBucks is the new meal payment system that allows parents to establish a prepaid account for their child’s meals using a credit or debit card online. Click on the link below to create an account for your child.
Through MySchoolBucks.com parents can:
- Pay for meals
- View account balances & transaction history
- Create low balance email alerts
- Set up automatic account replenishment
How do I Enroll?
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app and register for your free account.
- Click “Sign Up Today” and create a user profile with your email address.
- Add your students using their school name, birth date, and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks:
- email@example.com or
- Call Customer Support at 1-855-832-5226
CHECK PREPAYMENT & ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- District 211 cafeterias have computerized debit systems that allow parents to prepay for school food services. Students must use their student ID card to access their prepaid meal accounts in the cafeteria.
- Prepayments can be made by check or cash. Please complete a prepayment form (available below or in the cafeteria) and send it with a check or money order payable to District 211- Cafeteria. Checks may be given to the cashier in the cafeteria. Check payments require a minimum deposit amount of $5.00. An average student can be expected to spend $2.50 – $5.00 per day for lunch; breakfast service is also available.
- Check deposits are posted to your student account within one day of receipt of payment. Credit card payments are posted immediately upon receipt of payment.
REFUNDS & BALANCE TRANSFERS
Refunds and requests for balance transfers are not automatic and can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Unused balances will rollover into the next school year.
For a check refund please include your child’s name, ID number, school, and name & address for the check refund.
For a sibling transfer please include both of your children’s names, ID numbers, and school.
Questions? Please email the Food Service department at email@example.com or call (847)755-6681.