Meal Payment / MySchoolBucks

  • MySchoolBucks Graphic  


    Meals are available at no cost to all students this school year. Currently, there are no additional a la carte items being sold in the cafeteria. It is unnecessary to add funds to student meal accounts at this time. All current food service balances will remain available once sales resume. 


    Unused balances will roll over into the next school year for all returning students.  Refunds and requests for balance transfer for students graduating or withdrawing is not automatic.  Upon written request of a parent/guardian, unused meal funds may be refunded, transferred to another District 211 sibling, or donated to an economically disadvantaged student with a negative food service account balance. 

    Meal account refunds must be requested in writing and will be issued by check to the parent/guardian and mailed to the home address provided, regardless of the method of original payment. Refunds not requested within one year of graduation or transfer out of the District are forfeited. 

    Please email the Food Service Department at to request a refund or a transfer of funds to a sibling.  Include your student’s name, ID number, school and name & address for the check refund.  For a sibling transfer, please include the name, ID number and school for each student.

     Questions?  Please email the Food Service department at or call (847)755-6681.

     This institution is an equal opportunity provider.