VERIFICATION OF EMPLOYMENT/ INCOME REQUESTS:
The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to protecting our employees' information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a valid permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Verifiers seeking employment and/or income information for a Township High School District 211 employee must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
To Submit a Request:
- Log in at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter the organization code for Township High School District 211: PBF714.
- Please be prepared to provide the Township High School District 211 employee's date of birth and last four-digits of the Social Security Number. Additionally, uploading the Borrower's Certification & Authorization, signed by the employee, is required to complete a request.
For additional information on this process, please visit www.verifent.com.
MESSAGE TO VERIFIERS:
Thank you for contacting Township High School District 211 with your employment and/or income verification request. We use Verifent to respond to all verification requests. Therefore, you will need to visit www.verifent.com, register as a verifier, and submit your verification request. Once the request is received through the Verifent website, we will securely respond to your request as soon as possible. Please see the instructions/FAQ’s below to obtain the information you need.
What is Verifent?
Verifent is an employment and income verification service that proves employee’s (consumer’s) employment and/or income to credentialed verifiers. It allows credentialed verifiers with a valid Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Permissible Purpose quick access to important information that assists in their decisioning process. Additionally, it enables employers to quickly, securely, and confidently manage the employment and income information process.
How do I access Verifent?
Please visit www.verifent.com.
How do I register as a verifier?
Please visit www.verifent.com, click on the verifier section, and the register button.
Am I a verifier?
All verifiers must apply (www.verifent.com) and be credentialed (approved) before gaining access to Verifent. This is a one-time requirement. Additionally, every verifier must have an approved Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose.
What information do I need to obtain a verification?
Our organization code is: PBF714. In addition to our organization code, you will need the consumer’s correct first and last name while working for Township High School District 211, their date-of-birth, last four digits of their Social Security Number, and proof of consumer consent for any verification including income information.
What is the difference between a commercial and a government verifier?
A commercial verifier is anyone that is not a government agency; i.e., mortgage company, auto finance, apartment complex, pre-employment screening, credit card, etc… A government verifier is a government agency looking to assist a consumer. i.e., SNAP, TANF, WIC, child support, Medicaid, subsidized housing, etc.
For questions or support, please contact Verifent:
MESSAGE TO EMPLOYEES:
It just got easier and more secure to:
- Refinance your Mortgage
- Apply for Government Assistance
- Rent an Apartment
- Buy a Car/Boat
- And more…
D211 now uses Verifent for employment verification...
Using Verifent allows D211 to respond to verification requests securely, in a timely manner, and transparently for our employees, ensuring your life events (loans, financing, benefits, etc.) are not held up.
NO ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU: This is purely informational, as you cannot request your own employment or income verification.
However, you now have the ability to view completed verifications that we have responded to on your behalf in a self-service manner.
To view your completed verifications provided to verifiers (lenders, apartment complexes, government agencies, etc.), please visit www.verifent.com, click on the 'Let's Get Started Now' button, click on 'Employees,' scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'View My Completed Verifications.' Enter the information that is requested. Once inside the Employee Portal you can view the verifications that we have responded to on your behalf.
How does it work?
- You do not need to create an account with Verifent. Provide your consent to the verifier when applying for a benefit, loan, or credit that requires proof of employment and/or income and tell them to visit verifent.com.
- Provide Township High School District 211's Organizational Code (PBF714), your first and last name while working for D211, the last four-digits of your Social Security Number, and date-of-birth to the verifier.
- The credentialed verifier, operating under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, provides a valid Permissible Purpose and must also have the Borrower's Certification & Authorization.
- The verifier submits the request, and Township High School District 211 fulfills the request.
Don’t hesitate to contact your Human Resources department or speak to a Verifent representative by calling 1-833-786-7339. You can also visit www.verifent.com