All regular Board of Education meetings will be held in the Anne Koller Board of Education Meeting Room at the G.A. McElroy Administration Center, 1750 S. Roselle Rd., Palatine. Regular Board of Education meetings begin with Closed Session at 6:30 p.m., followed by Open Session (Recognitions or Public Comment) at 7:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted. (The Board revised the start time of its meetings at the December 12, 2019 meeting to begin at 6:30 p.m. in order to address Closed Session matters prior to addressing regular, Open-Session business at 7:30 p.m. The approved start time ensures that the Board will return to Open Session at 7:30 p.m. in order to allow Recognitions or Public Comment to begin at that time. The Board can return to Closed Session after the Open Session portion of the meeting takes place, if needed.)
Meeting agendas for all regular Board of Education meetings are usually posted two days prior to each meeting. Agendas are available through BoardDocs®, the District's online document system.
Board meetings are also live-streamed via the District 211 YouTube Channel located here.
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- Thursday, November 9, 2023
- Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Thursday, January 25, 2024
- Thursday, February 22, 2024
- Thursday, March 21, 2024
- Thursday, April 25, 2024
- Thursday, May 16, 2024
- Thursday, June 20, 2024
– Board meeting dates may be changed by vote of the Board of Education.
– Agendas for all regular Board of Education meetings are usually posted two days prior to each meeting.
– Agendas are available through BoardDocs®, an online document system.