Welcome to the Hoffman Estates Loyal Partners Site
|H.E.L.P. is the Booster Club at Hoffman Estates High School, and we are proud to have served the
school community since 1975. The purpose of H.E.L.P. is to support curricular and extracurricular activities at HEHS.
We do this through fundraising and volunteering for school events. We have a great team of people on the Board
and hope you will choose to be a part of it. The website is full of information and we hope you visit often!
2019-2020 H.E.L.P. President
- Mod Pizza Night Out - Thursday, February 13 at 1731 E. Golf Road, Schaumburg. 20% of proceeds benefit H.E.L.P.!
- Trivia Night registration - Feb 1. Join the fun; silent auction, trivia and more!!
- Amazon Smile - Register your Amazon account and H.E.L.P. will receive .5% back on all qualified purchases!
- Graduation Yard Signs - $15 each! April 3, 2020 deadline
- January Newsletter (coming soon)
- January President's Note (coming soon)
- December Newsletter
- December President's Note
- November Newsletter
- November President's Note
- Archived Newsletters
H.E.L.P. School Store
H.E.L.P. Trivia Night will be on Saturday, February 1st at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club. Teams of 8 will play live trivia and fun brain teasers. Live and Silent auction items support HEHS sports teams and club activities. Come out for a great night supporting a great cause - HEHS Students! Click here to register today!Saturday, February 1, 2020
6:00 - 11:00 pm
H.E.L.P. wants to thank the following Trivia Night sponsors!
HELP WANTED: Trivia Night Co-Chairs Jill Kottmeier & Mary Kay Prusnick are retiring after this year’s Trivia Night. We are looking for someone who would be interested in chairing this awesome event next year. If you are interested please email Mary Kay for more information.
Check out the new Hawks gear!
Check out the new Hawks football field!