Welcome to College & Career
Hoffman Estates High School has a College & Career Resource Center that can provide students with information regarding college admission requirements, career advice, financial aid, graduation requirements, military service, NCAA eligibility, and more.
The CRC also provides information on the ACT, SAT, ASVAB, and AP testing and preparation programs, as well as hosting many college representatives during the school day. The staff of the CRC also hosts other opportunities for students and parents, including the following:
- College Advising and Financial Aid Night for Parents of Seniors
- District 211 First Generation College Symposium
- Directions College & Career Fair
- District 211 College Night
- High School College Application Completion Afternoon
The CRC is open daily from 7:15 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.