Welcome to Student Services
Fremd High School Student Services commits itself to help all students maximize their academic achievement, acquire appropriate life skills, and develop awareness of their personal characteristics in order to increase their life opportunities as they move toward responsible citizenship.
We will work with students, their families, school personnel, and the community to provide a comprehensive service model that revolves around students’ academic, emotional, interpersonal, and transitional development. We resolve to evaluate and adapt our program to meet the unique needs of our students and ensure student growth.
Student Services Offices
Offices are located in the Student Service Center, located in the main hallway.
Seeing a Counselor
Students can easily make an appointment to see their counselor. Students can see one of our Guidance Secretaries, Mrs. Cadenas or Mrs. Dahlstrom in Student Services and they will make an appointment for you on your counselor’s calendar. Appointments should be made during a free or lunch period. Freshmen who schedule an appointment during their study hall will also need a pass from our secretaries after they have scheduled your appointment.
- Individual Counseling
- Educational Planning
- Student Appraisal and Records
- Guidance/Counseling Groups
- Work closely with social workers & counselors
- Individual & Group Counseling
- Support & assistance
- Community referrals
- Liaison between hospitals, outside therapist & school
- Transcript Requests
- Verify personal information
- Record Test Scores
- Maintain student records
- Update student information
Social Work Services
- Members of Special Education Team
- Work closely with psychologist & counselors
- Individual & Group counseling
- Assist students in crisis
- Liaison between school & community