Welcome to Schaumburg High School!
On this page, you will find useful information to make your transition to High School smoother. Please click on the links to access the forms, guides, or videos.
- Learn more about SHS Student Athletics and Activities Virtual Fair
- This SHS Incoming Freshman Transition Guide provides answers to questions regarding student enrollment, procedures for admission to 9th grade, and proof of residency.
- Please watch this 2025 High School Transition Information Video
- This Student Enrollment Form is part of the registration process and a permanent record to be completed by the parent or guardian.
- This D211 Curriculum Guide is a helpful resource to understand the wide variety of courses available to students in District 211.
- Don't forget about Incoming Freshman Student and Parent Night on December 9th.
- Also, check this useful Xello Matchmaker Activity Instructional Video
- Review our Incoming Freshmen Presentation
Additional inquiries should be directed to the student services office of Schaumburg Hight School at 847-755-4630 for more information.
Student Services Director