Learn more about us
What is a V.I.P.? A Very Interested Parent
What does the SHS VIP Booster Club do? The main objectives are
- To support any high school activity approved by the staff of SHS in a manner agreeable to them, but in no way interfering with school policy.
- To boost the attendance and participation in all activities of SHS.
- To promote good sportsmanship on the part of the participants as well as the spectators of all activities.
- To bring the home and school into a closer relationship, and to develop between educator and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical mental and social education.
- To provide funding for academic and extra-curricular programs, as well as award student scholarships annually.
Be part of the SHS VIP and support the SHS community!
The SHS VIP Boosters host a variety of events throughout the year such as the Arts & Craft Fair (cancelled in 2020), Trivia Game Night (cancelled in 2021), Prom Fashion Show (cancelled in 2021), Post Prom (TBD) and concession stands throughout the year.
Like the SHS VIP Facebook page! Follow us on Twitter! @SHSVIParents
SHS VIP Executive Board
- Co-President: Robi Vollkommer
- Co-President: Cassie Flowers
- 1st Vice President: Brandy Wilson
- 2nd Vice President: Amy Ciminello
- Treasurer: Mari Okido
- Recording Secretary: Sonya Mortell
- Corresponding Secretary: Quinn Kuipers
Meeting dates for 2020-2021
Join us at 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of the month. We now meet using Zoom. Find the login information here.
August 4 ▪ September 1 ▪ October 6 ▪ November 10 ▪ December 1 ▪ January 12 ▪ February 2 ▪ March 2 ▪ April 6 ▪ May 4
Agendas and Minutes are posted here.