Learn more about us
SHS VIP is the Parent Boosters of SHS
Find news and events. Be part of the SHS VIP and support the SHS community!
Like the SHS VIP Facebook page! Follow us on Twitter!
What is a V.I.P.? A Very Interested Parent
What does the SHS VIP do? The main objectives are:
- To support any high school activity approved by the staff of SHS in a manner agreeable to them, but in no way interfering with school policy.
- To boost the attendance and participation in all activities of SHS.
- To promote good sportsmanship on the part of the participants as well as the spectators of all activities.
- To bring the home and school into a closer relationship, and to develop between educator and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical mental and social education.
- To provide funding for academic and extra-curricular programs, as well as award students’ scholarships annually.
Join the SHS VIP!
The SHS VIP Boosters host a variety of events throughout the year such as the Arts & Craft Fair on October 5, Trivia Game Night (date TBD), Prom Fashion Show on February 20, Post Prom on May 2 and concession stands throughout the year.
SHS VIP Executive Board
- Co-President: Robi Vollkommer
- Co-President: Cassie Flowers
- 1st Vice President: Kirti Parmar
- 2nd Vice President: Brandy Wilson
- Treasurer: Mari Okido
- Recording Secretary: Amy Ciminello
- Corresponding Secretary: Linda Gudex
SHS VIP meeting dates for 2019-2020 are on the first Tuesday of each month.
View the current bylaws of SHS VIP here.