Learn more about us
What is a V.I.P.? A Very Interested Parent
What does the SHS VIP Booster Club do? The main objectives are
- To support any high school activity approved by the staff of SHS in a manner agreeable to them, but in no way interfering with school policy.
- To boost the attendance and participation in all activities of SHS.
- To promote good sportsmanship on the part of the participants as well as the spectators of all activities.
- To bring the home and school into a closer relationship, and to develop between educator and the general public, such united efforts as will secure for every child the highest advantages in physical mental and social education.
- To provide funding for academic and extra-curricular programs, as well as award student scholarships annually.
Be part of the SHS VIP and support the SHS community!
The SHS VIP Boosters host a variety of events throughout the year such as the Arts & Craft Fair on October 5, Trivia Game Night on January 24, Prom Fashion Show on February 20, Post Prom on May 2 and concession stands throughout the year.
Like the SHS VIP Facebook page! Follow us on Twitter! @SHSVIParents
SHS VIP Executive Board
- Co-President: Robi Vollkommer
- Co-President: Cassie Flowers
- 1st Vice President: Brandy Jackson
- 2nd Vice President: Amy Ciminello
- Treasurer: Mari Okido
- Recording Secretary: Sonya Mortell
- Corresponding Secretary: Quinn Kuipers
ByLaws and News
View the current bylaws of SHS VIP here.
Ammendments to the Bylaws are proposed as follows: Proposed revised bylaws with track changes showing and summary of changes.
Sign up to attend the June 9 meeting (7 pm) where the ammendment to the bylaws will be voted upon.