It's TIME for ST. BALDRICK'S - What YOU need to KNOW
The SHS St. Baldrick’s event is TBD. You can register at https://www.stbaldricks.org/events/SHS2020
- Once you register it will automatically create an SB webpage for you to use for your fundraiser.
- Participants need to raise $50 or more to lose their hair at school during lunch hours.
- Anyone who raises $1000 or more will lose hair/be recognized at the all-school afternoon assembly.
- If you are shaving your hair, you would register as a Shavee.
- If you are raising money and not losing hair, please register as a Volunteer.
- If you have a ponytail of 8 inches or longer and would like to donate to Kids With Hair Loss, you would register as a Volunteer.
SHS also has a Schoology GROUP page set-up for students wanting more information or details. The code to join the group is ZPCT-C6PM-DMQGD. If you have additional questions, please contact Mrs. Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your participation!