Class of 2022 Parents and Students:
Here you can find all the information for Seniors and Parents of the Class of 2022
FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022 - GRADUATION PRACTICE - SHS MAIN GYM
GRADUATION PRACTICE - SHS MAIN GYM
SHS Graduation Practice - Friday, May 20 – Schaumburg High School Main Gym
- Report to Assigned Seat No Later than 7:15 a.m.
- Locate the Line Number, Row Letter, and Seat Number.
Graduation Practice is Mandatory. Students will enter the building at Entrance 10 and are required to wear their student ID.
Students must be in their assigned seats in the Main Gym by 7:15 a.m.
Graduation seat assignments will be posted online, outside the Student Service office, and inside of Entrance 10 by May 19.
Students will be dismissed between approximately
8:45 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and will be responsible for their own transportation home at that time.
FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2022 - SENIOR BRUNCH
SENIOR BRUNCH - THE SEVILLE 700 S. Barrington Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107
10:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
Students who purchased a Senior Brunch ticket will attend the event at The Seville, located on Barrington Road in Streamwood, IL. Arrive between 10:15 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. The interior banquet hall doors will open promptly at 10:30 a.m.
TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2022 GRADUATION CEREMONY
GRADUATION CEREMONY -7:30 P.M
NOW Arena 5333 Prairie Stone Parkway, Hoffman Estates
- Report to the Assigned Teacher No Later than 6:30 p.m. for Attendance
- Locate the Name of the Assigned Teacher
Seniors are to enter the NOW Arena through the Southeast Entrance Door #11 by 6:15 p.m. and must report to the assigned teacher in line no later than 6:30 p.m. Be sure to look up the graduate's assigned teacher: listed on the seating assignments prior to reporting to the NOW Arena.
- Ladies: Dress, Skirt and Blouse, or Dress Pants and Blouse, Dress Shoes or Dressy Sandals with a Slight Heel (NO Flip Flops)
- Gentleman: Dress Pants, Dress Shirt, Tie, Dress Shoes, Dress Socks (NO Flip Flops)
- Graduate Tassels - Place on the Right Side
- Lifetouch Photography, Inc. - Will take pictures of each graduate receiving his/her diploma and in front of the flag with the diploma cover after exiting the stage.
- Graduates will meet up with family members outside after the ceremony. Meet-up spots will be marked #1 -#6. Prior to graduation, plan which marked # the graduate and family will meet next to.
NOW ARENA PROTOCOLS
- Students are not to bring cell phones, purses, flowers, balloons, noisemakers, beach balls, etc. to the graduation ceremony. Items will be collected when arriving at the NOW Arena and returned to the graduates before exiting the NOW Arena.
- Masks/Proof of Vaccination are not required. This protocol can change at any time.
- All graduates will pass through a metal detector upon entering the NOW Arena. Graduate gowns are to be zipped just after the security screening is completed.
- ADA Parking - Available in the East Lot only.
- NOW Arena does not provide wheelchairs or wheelchair escorts.
- ADA Seating - Available in upper seats of the lower bowl. One ADA guest and one family member/friend are permitted in the ADA seating area.
- The main entrance doors will open to parents and guests at 6:30 p.m.
Walking List Lines
If this browser does not support PDFs or you like to download the file, please download it here.
ORDER YOUR SHS SENIOR YARD SIGN NOW BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!
Show your 2022 SENIOR SAXON pride!
PRICE: $15.00 Each (2 sided, waterproof, & includes metal stake)
HOW: PURCHASE SIGNS online at MY SCHOOL BUCKS (Click on the MY SCHOOL STORE tab and select Booster Clubs) or CLICK HERE
(Orders taken ONLY until early May 2022)
PROCEEDS HELP SHS VIP Booster Club and the many SHS programs we support!