- Palatine HS
2019-2020 School Year Registration Information
All students must be ENROLLED and REGISTERED before the first day of school attendance.
Between July 1 - August 4, 2019, school registration can be accomplished online using your Infinite Campus Parent account. Log on, select More on the left-hand side, and complete these four steps:
- Review and update Address Information. If you have a new home address, you must contact the student services office at Palatine High School to update your child's residency.
- Review and update Family Information.
- For each child, review and update Demographics. If you have more than one child enrolled at Palatine High School, you will need to select each child one at a time.
- Select the Registration link on the right side of the More screen. The system will guid you through the registration process, including payment of fees using a credit or debit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover).
You can find a guided tutorial of the online school registration process on the District 211 website at http://adc.d211.org/RegistrationDemo.
You must attend In-Person Registration if you:
- Qualify for the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program
- Want to pay fees by cash or check
- Do not have Internet access
- Prefer to register in-person
In-Person Registration Schedule
School staff members will be available to assist with in-person registration on the following days:
July 22 - July 26
Monday, July 22
Tuesday, July 23
Wednesday, July 24
Thursday, July 25
Friday, July 26
*At the Palatine Opportunity Center - 1585 North Rand Road in Palatine
Access to the online school registration system is not available to parents who have not satisfied enrollment requirements or other requirements.
- All freshmen and transfer students must provide an original birth certificate, proof of residency, a current physical examination form with documentation of up-to-date immunizations, and a completed dental examination form.
- All seniors must provide proof of an up-to-date meningococcal vaccination.
Contact the registrar's office at 847-755-1628 if you have any questions about these requirements.