- Hoffman Estates HS
Yearbook Picture Day
Hoffman Estates High School is pleased to offer our students an opportunity to have their 2020-2021 school portrait taken at HEHS on Saturday, October 24, 2020.
Students who are interested in having their school portrait taken on Saturday, October 24, 2020 must sign up for a portrait timeslot at this link:
Please sign up with your student’s District 211 email.
All students who choose to have their portrait taken at HEHS will need to adhere to the procedures and safety protocols outlined below. Please review these guidelines prior to arriving.
Student Portrait Day Procedures:
- Students must sign up for a time slot in order to have their portrait taken at school on Saturday, October 24, 2020.
- Only students will be permitted in the school building for portraits. Families should plan for students’ portrait timeslots to last approximately ten minutes.
- Students must complete the District 211 Wellness Screener prior to arriving on campus. Students will receive a link to the Wellness Screener in the confirmation email they receive after signing up for a portrait timeslot. The Wellness Screener can also be found at this link: https://district211.iad1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0k6hg2jZFRvPIUZ
- Students will enter the school at Door 1 (Main Entrance) and exit the school at Door 10 (Athletics).
- Students are not permitted to attend the school portrait day if they receive a Red X on their Wellness Screener. Additionally, all students will be temperature checked upon arriving at the building (see safety protocols below for details).
- Please arrive no sooner than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled portrait time slot.
- Please call 847-755-5612 with any questions related to this opportunity.
- All students entering the building will have their temperature taken. If a student’s temperature is above 100.4 degrees, the student will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Students should not attend the school portrait day if they receive a Red X on the Wellness Screener.
- Each student must adhere to social distancing guidelines and must wear a mask while in the building. The student may only remove the mask for the portrait.
From Visual Image Photography
For safety and convenience, Visual Image Photography (VIP) will be going paperless this year. All of the images will be posted online to view and order within a week after the HEHS Picture Day. All orders will be delivered straight to your door.
If you’d like to be notified when upcoming photos are ready to view, click here and fill out the Visual Image Photography form.
To view your pictures and to place your order, just click this link to the Visual Image Photography website at vipis.com.