Payments & Options
To make an online credit card payment to your child(ren)’s food service prepayment account, please follow the steps below:
- Log into Infinite Campus
- Once logged in, click on “Registration and Lunch Prepayment” on the left hand side of the screen.
- You will need to log in again using your same log in name and password.
- Now, click on the link for food service prepayments and inquiries. From here, follow the provided directions to make your payment.
Infinite Campus Login
Frequently Asked Questions
- District 211 cafeterias have computerized debit systems that allow parents to prepay for school food services. The debit system uses the student I.D. card to allow parents to establish a prepay account for their students.
- Prepayments can be made by check or credit card as often as preferred. Check payments require a minimum deposit amount of $5.00. An average student can be expected to spend $2.35 – $4.00 per day for lunch; breakfast service is also available.
- Deposits are posted to your student account within 2 days of receipt of payment. Credit card payments will be posted within 2 hours of receipt of payment.
- By establishing a prepayment account, parents are able to help their students develop budgeting skills while also allowing for faster service to students.
- Prepay account balances may be accessed at any time. Also, parents may access their student account activity through the prepayment system online.
- Cafeteria cashiers notify students when their balance falls below $10.00. No credit (negative balance) will be extended.
- To establish a prepay account for your student by check, please thoroughly complete a prepayment form (available below or in the cafeteria) and send it with a check or money order payable to Township High School District 211- Cafeteria. Checks may be given to the cashier in the cafeteria or mailed to:
Township High School District 211
Food Service Department
1750 S. Roselle Rd.
Palatine, IL 60067
Refunds and requests for balance transfers are not automatic and must be made in writing to the food service department.
Questions? Please email or call Stacy Lenihan, Director of Food Service, at (847)755-6680.