Prom 2023: Enchanted Forest
Friday, April 28, 2023
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont
• Prom Expectations Presentation
Complete information on all you need to know for Prom
1. Click here and complete the Google Form - all information is required to purchase a ticket.Deadline: Monday, April 10.If you are bringing a date that does not attend Conant High School:
2. After filling out the Google Form, you will receive an invoice from MySchoolBucks via email. Tickets are $90 each. Deadline to pay is Monday, April 10.3. Choose your meal and table. Soon after you pay for prom, you will receive a SignUpGenius link to select a meal and your table. The deadline is Wednesday, April 12. If you do not fill out the SignUpGenius page, your meal and table will be selected for you. Table reservations are on a first come first serve basis.
- Make your guest aware of Conant’s rules and regulations
- Dates must be under 21 years of age
- You will need to upload a picture ID and include parent contact information (name and phone number)
Prom is a formal event
- Tuxedos/evening gowns are appropriate attire
- No jeans/street wear allowed
Post Prom 2023
Tickets are $62 per student. Spots are limited!
The fun doesn't stop when Prom ends... join your friends for a night (and morning!) you'll always remember. Leave the Enchanted Forest behind and come Set Sail on Lake Michigan on the Spirit of Chicago.
Your ticket includes:
- Charter bus transportation
- 2-hour cruise along Chicago's beautiful skyline
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Buffet-style moonlight menu
- Unlimited juice and soda
The Post Prom schedule and complete information is posted on the Prom expectations presentation.