Prom 2023: Enchanted Forest
Friday, April 28, 2023
Hyatt Regency O'Hare, Rosemont
Prom is a formal event
- Tuxedos/evening gowns are appropriate attire
- No jeans/street wear allowed
Post Prom 2023
Tickets are $62 per student. Spots are limited!
The fun doesn't stop when Prom ends... join your friends for a night (and morning!) you'll always remember. Leave the Enchanted Forest behind and come Set Sail on Lake Michigan on the Spirit of Chicago.
Your ticket includes:
The Post Prom schedule and complete information is posted on the Prom expectations presentation* Navy Pier and the Spirit of Chicago will have designated security guards to support in ensuring a safe and fun evening for everyone!
- Charter bus transportation
- 2-hour cruise along Chicago's beautiful skyline
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Buffet-style moonlight menu
- Unlimited juice and soda
Will I receive a post-prom ticket?Answer:
Yes. Your post-prom ticket is a boarding pass that will be held by the bus chaperone/s. Upon leaving the bus to board the boat, you will receive a paper boarding pass that will be checked by boat staff upon entry on the vessel. Your boarding pass is only needed for entry onto the boat.Question:
Can I change out of my formalwear for post-prom on the boat?Answer:
No. Formal attire is required at post-prom. If you choose to bring a change of shoes or other items, you may leave them on the bus while on the boat. Students are responsible for their belongings.Question:
Do I have to take the charter buses to post-prom?Answer:
Yes. The cost of safe transportation from prom to post-prom and back at Conant High School at 3:30 am, Saturday, April 29, is included in the cost of the post-prom ticket. It is important that you have a ride secured and ready for you at the end of the event.Question:
What does my ticket cover? Do I have to bring money with me?Answer:
No. You do not need to bring additional money. Included in the cost of your ticket is:
1. The charter bus from the Hyatt Regency O’Hare to Navy Pier and then back to Conant High School (The route the buses will be taking is I-90 East (Kennedy Expressway) to Ohio Street and then over to Navy Pier. This is a preliminary route and is subject to change)
2. 2-hour cruise on Lake Michigan and entertainment
3. Food. Finger food buffets, unlimited soda/juice, tea, and coffee
4. A fun night (and morning!) that you will always remember.Question:
Will post-prom have adult chaperones?Answer:
Yes. Some brave parents and teachers will be joining in on the fun. Every bus will have 1-2 chaperones, and we will also be on the boat. Chaperones will be easy to find - wearing red Conant t-shirts.