Career exploration is an important part of the high school experience, whether students are pursuing entrance into a career or selecting a college major. Firsthand contact with successful industry leaders is an ideal way for students to begin to understand and be inspired by a career. The D211 Career Expo offers the opportunity for students to learn to empower themselves through brief, professional conversations while obtaining valuable information on education preparation, training, and personal qualities needed for a variety of careers.
Introduction to the D211 Virtual Career Expo
D211 College Majors & Career Clusters
D211 Curriculum Guide
Student Readiness Plan
Preparing students for life after high school is a priority for High School District 211. Pursuing this priority has led to the development of the D211 Student Readiness Plan, an online resource for students to use as they track their progress toward reaching their individualized goals related to high school success and post-high school experiences.
D211 Career Expo Career Exploration Checklist
- Palatine High School: Mrs. Turner, email@example.com
- Fremd High School: Mrs. Sadiku, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conant High School: Mrs. Fitzgerald, email@example.com
- Schaumburg High School: Mrs. Waterman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hoffman Estates High School: Mrs. Waterman, email@example.com